Mobile: 00 33 (0) 632 581 653
Terms and Conditions
- For individual bookings must be paid in euros to the driver at the start or end of the journey. or prof of payment by card must be shown
- Alpine transfers offers Shared and Private transfers. All bookings that are entered, will be given a choice between shared and private options. if customers choice a shared seat, this means that you may be sharing a vehicle with other clients arriving at the same or different time, to your own flight,
- We will do our best to accommodate flight delays where possible. If your flight is delayed and we have other waiting customers, our obligations to the other clients, it may become necessary for us to leave the airport before your flight arrival. We will come back for you or try and book you on with a different operator would,this may involve some waiting on your part. we will, of course, keep you informed at all times.
- If you wish to change the address, time or date you provided please inform us by email, text or call no later than 24 hours prior to the date of travel.
- If your flight is cancelled or delayed, you must notify us immediately on our direct line *0632 581653* for instructions. we will try every effort to accommodate you on your new arrangements although you may be required to wait for our drivers to complete picking up of our other clients . Please do not make alternative arrangements with out contacting us first. Alpine Transfers 4U will not be responsible for any costs incured by you, and in most cases, you will not be entitled to reimboursments for the transfers you have booked.
- Alpine Transfers 4U will take as much care in loading and carriage of luggage, however we accept no responsibility for luggage / items lost or damaged in transit. You are advised to look at the terms of your travel insurance policy.
- All luggage must be clearly must counted and check by you, the customer to make sure nothing is left behind.
- All accounts must be settled and pay for, as per the terms stated on the invoice
- If you miss your flight you must contact us immediately . We will do our best to accommodate you on a transfer at the time of your new, next flight, although you may be required to wait for our drivers to complete other bookings. In some circumstances the new arrangements will attract a further charge. We will notify you in advance of any further charges.
- Alpine Transfers 4U reserves the right to change pick up times in the resort and will inform you or your resort representative by phone, text or email
- In case of an accident, the liability of Alpine Transfers 4U is limited to the conditions of its insurance Contract.
- If you have a confirmed booking with Alpine Transfers 4U and for any reason you do not use our service and do not provide us with at least 2 days notice of your cancellation, we reserve the right to recover full payment from you or your resort representative.
- Customers must cancel their booking by telephone or email. cancellations must be made at least 2 days before the time of travel. in the event of a cancellation you the customer of Alpine Transfers 4U, its absolute discretion, may refund the money. Upon cancellation the Customer will be given a cancellation number by email. Alpine Transfers 4U has the right to cancel your booking at any time if it feels it will be unable to supply you with the service you have requested in a correct manner no later then 24 hours of your booking time.
- You are responsible for the information you provide when making bookings. Please check your booking information carefully and ensure that it is correct. If you need to make any changes to your booking, please notify us immediately by email or by telephone.
- Alpine Transfers 4U will not accept liability for missed flights or connections caused by road accidents, adverse weather conditions, or any other circumstances. Passengers are advised to look at the terms of their travel insurance…